THE RED SIGNAL
1 Collaborate to order the following processes for winemaking - The correct order is: Harvest, Pressing, Destemming, Maceration and fermentation, Crushing, Bottling
2. What is a "late" harvest? - Very ripe grapes are harvested to increase the concentration of sugars, which are used to produce very sweet wines, such as Moscatel among others.
3. What color would you say the wine you are tasting is? - Cucó: cherry red. Friday:cherry red with violet tones.
4. GUESS: "VARIETY" Got it right?
5. Does the map correspond? They are not.
6. Mimic: "Wine opens the way." Did you know him?
7. Who said the quote? - Virgina Woolf.
8. What year is the oldest bottle of wine in the world? - 325dc!
9. THE INTRUDER: the spoon ... but if you manage to do it, don't hesitate to share it with the world #bebedistinto;)
10. Did you know that there are vegan wines? - There are, but not all are. It depends on the production process.
11. Match - Are you in sync?
12. "Don't get it with cheese" - People used to try to mask bad wine with strong tastes, like cheese.
13. In which part of the mouth do you notice the aftertaste of this wine? - Have you been clear about it? This one is more complicated ... both wines are fresh, we notice it on the sides of the tongue.
14. GUESS: CRUSHED.
15. What was the photo? - Maceration with lees. Do you know what they are?
16. Stop! - who was the fastest?
17. What is the most widely planted red grape in Spain? - Tempranillo, which is called Tinto Fino or Tinta del País in Ribera del Duero and Castilla y León, Cencibel in La Mancha or Ull de Llebre in Catalonia.
18. DRAWING: PRESSING
19. Approximately how many bottles of wine can come out of a vine vine? - 2-5
20. I am a rogue, I am a gentleman - Julio Iglesias - I like the viiiinoooo ...
21. What color would you say this second wine is? -Cucó:cherry red. Friday:cherry red with violet tones.
22. Barrel - A wine barrel is a container used for aging wines. Not all go through wood.
23. Aging - According to Spanish legislation (Vine and Wine Law), both red, white and rosé wine must have spent a minimum of six months in barrels to be considered "Crianza".
24. What is the meaning of demere? - tear off or remove.
25. Bottle size - photo:https://catatu.es/blog/tamanos-botellas-vino-habituales/
26. Aromas - Friday:aromas of fresh wild fruit along with floral aromas and scrubland, with a slight mineral nuance. Cucó: fruit aromas, cherry, aromatic herbs, liquorice.
27. Did you spill any wine?
28. Do you know who it is? - Osiris.
29. Batonnage is an oenological technique that consists of keeping the fine lees of the wine itself in suspension in the barrel. ... The lees are dead yeasts that remain in the wine and the batonnage helps them not settle to the bottom and mix well with the wine as a whole.
30. The "Terroir" viticulture is a concept that refers to a space on which a collective knowledge of the interactions between an identifiable physical and biological environment and the applied viticultural practices, which confer distinctive characteristics to the original products of This space.
31. GUESS: MACERATION
32. Natural wine - A natural wine is one to which no yeasts are added other than the grapes themselves and those in the environment
33. To be calculated:
34. In what process does the wine adopt its color? - In the maceration.
35. "Wine makes everything possible" - George RR Martin